Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ouch !


October
As you can see above... I accidentaly Reversed into a hole in a BHP Petrol Station beside SJBA...
Lolz... I was searching for a parking spot, so as the other roads are blocked, i entered this hut thing to get to the other side, dunno which bloody fella parked at the exit, irresponsibly blocked the pathway... So have to reverse out lor... Engaged "R"... Depending on my strained neck to turn and look... My car goes... Vroom... BANG !!! Deng !!! My car got stuck... Lolz... And thats what u can see above lor... Haha... ;p
Luckily, my skirting and bumper did not crack, else... have to change and that will cost a bomb ! Ishh... When i went down and check, the drain cover is lost and the other cover around it are heavily rusted and bended... Very irresponsibly Petrol station i can say... Why didn't they close the washing garage if not using ? Why no signage of the hole ? What if someone pokkai due to the hole ? This is pure undeniable negligence by the operator !
So after that, i just leave my car there for another hour or two, as i was late for a meeting, upon finished, my teacher manage to find a few strong man to lift the car for me to push it out... Hehe... Sadhu to you all... ;p
No injuries was found on my skirtings... Fuhh... ;p
Moral of this incident... Someone pls invent a hole detector ! Lolz... ;p

No comments: