Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ferodo my car's new shoes... ;p



Changed my rubbery, slippery, soapy, dunno what to say lousy brakepads which is less than one year old to a new, higher performance, recommended Ferodo Zero brake pads...
All happens when i was servicing my car and fixing the Chocking "Sensation" of my car (Found out its spark plugs problem, not Throttle Body) in a workshop, then found brakepads are quite worn out (izzit my driving ???) and that the previous pad was not a good enough one for me (How he knew my style ???) Lolz... so recommended Bendix Metal King and Ferodo Zero for me, choosing between both with difference of 20 odd bux... I choosed the better Ferodo ! So far as i can say, till today (3weeks liao) it still performs so much better than the old one, the initial feel of pads rubbing with the disc can be felt and sudden braking results in sudden stop, rather than soapy feeling... Lolz... ;p
The only downside so far is the brake dust !!! Above is when my rims are washed, below is after just a few hundred kilometres... Giler... the other side which i din take the picture was blacker !!! Haha... Black dust ! But, no worries, as it says on the box... It's Asbestos free !! Earth friendly and user friendly pads i can say... Up to date ! ;p

No comments: