Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The day i turn twenty one. . . ;p


October
Haha... I am 21 liao... Saddeningly, on my bday itself, i was having finals, so the day before... or rather 70% of my day was exam preparation, exam stress and exam implementation... Lolz... Until 6.30pm... One bunch if monkeys kidnapped me from home and brought me to ... (Some say... Puchong... ) But its USJ3A lar... Lolz... and made me a walking snowman ! Lolz... Very creative indeed... Then dinner at Yuen's after that... Oh the chicken frenzy thing in Yuen's... Maybe i shall upload it another time, but not during this dinner one lar... Haha... ;p
Above is the compilation of a part of my celebration and presents... ;p
Thanks everyone that made my bday a truely special, unforgettable, sudden day... Many thanks i would say !!! ;p
Besides the celebration on the 23rd, other celebrations before and after 23rd was awesome too !!! Thanks you guys...
Also, My friends and relatives which wished my via SMS, call, MMS (DiGi), email, Facebook and face to face with a handshake... Thanks... ;p
Oh, and Mun, u are almost late... Coz my phone clock is a few minutes fast... Lolz... ;p
You all are my wondeful friends, made yesterday, lasted until today, will strenghten until eternity ! ;p
Not to forget, my family and relatives too ! ;p
Many Thanks ! ;p

No comments: